Paper or Plastic?
Did you know that when you buy groceries at Kroger you could be earning money for First Evangelical Church at the same time? It costs you nothing, except of course the groceries you are buying (does not effect fuel points). Kroger has a program called Kroger Community Rewards and all you need to do is create an online account with Kroger and register your Kroger Plus Card.
Here is how to get started today:
1. Register online here
2. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with First Evangelical Church after you sign up. If you don't have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
3. Click on Sign In/Register. If you don’t have an online account you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box. If you already have an account you can skip to step 5.
4. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account:
- Enter zip code
- Click on favorite store
- Enter your email address
- Create a password
- Agree to the terms and conditions
You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
5. Click on the Community drop down menu and select Community Rewards and input your Kroger Plus card number.
6. Update or confirm your information.
7. Enter NPO number (IP412) or First Evangelical Church in the name field, select First Evangelical Church from list and click on confirm. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see First Evangelical Church’s name on the right side of your information page. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for First Evangelical Church until after your register your card.
8. Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number. You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.