Times:9:00am Sunday School10:45am Worship Service
Times: 9:00am Sunday School | 10:45am Worship Service
In the month of December charitable organizations, including many which faithfully serve our Lord, will appeal to you for year-end support. Many non-profit organizations, including First Evan, receive a large portion of their budget in the month of December. We trust that if each one in our church family, including you, prays and obeys, the Lord will meet the needs of First Evan and the other ministries and missions our congregation supports. Will you pray, seeking our Lord’s guidance for your year-end giving?
(Giving numbers as of December 15, 2017. Click on graphic above for full details.)
1. All year-end gifts must be placed in the offering chests at church or delivered to the church office by December 31, 2017, in order to be considered as a charitable gift for the 2017 tax year. The church office will be closed December 25–26. The office will be open December 27, 28 and 29.
2. Any gifts mailed to the church must be postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service by December 31, 2017, in order to be
considered as charitable gifts for the 2017 tax year. (If your mailing envelope is postmarked after December 31, 2017, your gift will count towards 2018, not 2017, regardless of the date on your check).
3. The church will remain open until 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 31.
4. Contributions given online before midnight, December 31, 2017, will be considered as charitable gifts for the 2017 tax year.
Recurring Giving One-Time Gift
5. If you are interested in making a stock donation please call the Finance Office (901-682-8452) so that we can assist you with information you will need.
©2017 First Evangelical Church. Memphis Web Design by Speak. View Sitemap.