Times:9:30 a.m. Sunday School10:45 a.m. Worship Service
Times: 9:30 a.m. Sunday School | 10:45 a.m. Worship Service
Join us for a weekend of Bible teaching, great food, fishing, canoeing, bonfires, games, and worship. All men 16 and older are invited to come! Contact John Christiansen at 652-3355 or Tim Frazier at 734-2678.
Enjoy a leisurely evening around the camp fire. Burgers and dogs for those wishing to have a snack.
Can you smell the coffee? We will have a big breakfast with a short message before we head to the river for fishing, canoeing, or feel free to just hang around camp for fellowship.
A tasty lunch will be ready around noon.
In the afternoon, feel free to take a nap, head back to the river, or over to the horseshoe pits.
Did you catch any fish? Bring them by the grill. You catch ‘em we eat ‘em. Otherwise, steak dinner served before dark.
Fellowship around the campfire with a short message will conclude our day.
Breakfast with a short message. Break camp and head back.
A few things you might like to bring along:
• You will need to bring bedding - sheets, blanket, pillow, sleeping bag...YES for the cabins also
• Bath/beach towel, personal stuff
• If fishing: trout tag & license (see details below). Best to stop at Walmart in Arkansas to buy if you do not have one. You will pass at least 3 Walmarts driving over. Don’t forget your pole and bait.
• You might bring rain wear to be on the safe side, but weather looks good.
• Cool evenings may require a jacket
Take I-40 across Ms. River to I-55 N
I-55N to exit 23 towards Marked Tree, AR / Jonesboro, AR on Hwy 63N
Stay on Hwy 63N to Bypass at Hardy, AR take Bypass to your right
Return to Hwy 63N turn Right
Go approx. 11.5 miles on Hwy 63N
Watch for Riverside Resort signs on your left
Turn left. follow signs to entrance.
Mileage Approx. 160 miles from First Evan
2154 Weatherstone Rd Mammoth Spring, AR 72554
©2018 First Evangelical Church. Memphis Web Design by Speak. View Sitemap.