Times:9:00am Sunday School10:45am Worship Service
Times: 9:00am Sunday School | 10:45am Worship Service
During the month of September we will be hosting a Zip Code Gathering at a home near you! Zip Code Gatherings are an informal gathering of First Evan people that all live in your zip code. We are combining some zip codes in areas where there are not many First Evan people.
1) To connect with First Evan members and attenders that live near you…some who you may have never met!
2) To model what a neighborhood gathering looks like.
3) To replicate these gatherings in our own coves and on our own streets in order to engage our neighbors next door.
We believe that neighborhood gatherings are a “low-hanging fruit” ministry opportunity for our communities. Sometimes it’s hardest to build friendships with our neighbors because:
• Many of our neighbors (and some of us too!) close the garage door behind us when we get home
• We’re not sure if they want to know us!
• Getting to know them might be really hard work!
• We’re not sure how to share the gospel with them
We hope that these neighborhood gatherings create a space for you to know, love, and care for your neighbors.
Saturday, September 9, James and Trisha Taylor's Home
Saturday, September 16, Linda and Gene Lambert's Home (will be rescheduled)
Sunday, September 24, Barry and Lana Knight's Home
Sunday, September 24, Caleb and Morgan Park's Home
Saturday, September 23, Katelynn and Jordan Bernardini's Home
Sunday, September 10, Joanna Bernardini's Home
Saturday, September 16, Nick and Jo Ann Clark's Home
Doug and Amanda McElrath's Home
Need a host. Contact Andrew Beach.
Sunday, September 10, Greg and Kari Armstrong's Home
Sunday, September 17, Eric and Joanna Fuhrman's Home
Once you choose to register, you'll tell us your zip code, and then you'll receive a follow-up email with the details.
©2017 First Evangelical Church. Memphis Web Design by Speak. View Sitemap.